The Bargersville Community Fire Department was started with creation of the Bargersville Men’s Club in the years of 1941-1942. Dues where $10 a year. The club originally met at a gun range across from Umbargers & Sons grain elevator on Old Plank Road. The name was soon changed to the Bargersville Community Association. In 1954, the association became Bargersville Fire Department Incorporated. We continue to seek out any historical facts concerning the department from the general public. Please contact us so we can rebuild our history.